! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Cracked Android Apps - Page 4/5

Subject: Cracked Android Apps
« <> »
phreaker 24.07.14 - 09:31am
Blackmart alpha app. Similar to Playstore but all the paid apps is free. * +

mtkn 24.07.14 - 02:40pm

@ metulj - 21.07.14 - 06:40am
hmm... can't really remember that... looks like I have ''gold fish'' memory pmpl.gif

Hah JScott still here wow, he used to burn me a lot some years ago hance the change of my username from motoking to mtkn * +

metulj 24.07.14 - 03:34pm

@ mtkn - 24.07.14 - 02:40pm
Hah JScott still here wow, he used to burn me a lot some years ago hance the change of my username from motoking to mtkn

Did you ever think, that changing username isn't proper solution,
while changing attitude could be smoke.gif
* +

mtkn 27.07.14 - 12:57pm
It was not a matter of changing names it was a matter of remaining in pro. In those days things were tight you were not pinned you were banned. Users from South Africa were dealt with a hard blown. We all grown up now only a few users have remain. Lux who later on had his WAP site lux-wen-ru started here and played a more vital role like prylee., girl2.gif * +

metulj 27.07.14 - 01:11pm
lol and why do you advertise his site then ?
no ofense meant... but that site is ugly as hell pmpl.gif * +

1jester 1.08.14 - 09:21am
mobilehonetalk is my main forum, there's a lot of good consistent uploaders, be it apps, games or themes * +

laris02 6.08.14 - 09:01am

@ mok214 - 18.07.14 - 05:59am
I wouldn't ever risk downloading a cracked app. They are often rolled up with a trojan horse that can ruin your day.

BTW. Often, the cracked app originated in Russia or China and was just reuploaded to somebody else's server with no virus check whatsoever.

You are so wrong :/ trojans? Ffs, if you are too dumb to use internet properly, just DONT then. But stop spreading such bullcr*p. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index