! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LG G3 - Page 8/9

Subject: LG G3
« <> »
3mel 24.07.14 - 03:34pm
titanium too let's you freeze that nonsense.. also in developer options there's the ability to limit the number of background processes until it's reset by a reboot.. * +

alvar89 24.07.14 - 04:08pm
The ram usage is weird also chin.gif even after greenity it only has about 500mb left from 2gb or is it just temporary allocated for faster app startup chin.gif * +

recurv11 24.07.14 - 05:49pm
I wish u lot would speak english... confused lol * +

polo_011 24.07.14 - 05:53pm
@ alvar89, You can't be so worried about RAM in Android mate, you know how this OS is, 'unused RAM is wasted RAM', as long as apps are not closing in the background when you switch between them. Also you must remember it's a phone with a QHD display, it will eat more RAM than a phone with HD720P or HD1080P Display, for comparison my GS4 is sitting at 890mb free RAM out of 2GB as I type this, thats also after using Greenify to close the apps I'm not using. * +

3mel 24.07.14 - 07:01pm

@ recurv11 - 24.07.14 - 05:49pm
I wish u lot would speak english... confused lol

you should visit xda forums where app developers hang out...
this right here, is nothing... * +

banbury 26.07.14 - 11:19pm

@ alvar89 - 20.07.14 - 12:19am
Lots and lots of failed attempts and many hours spent sleepy I finally managed to flash another stock rom and its unbricked happy And all my troubles were windows 8 fault as the last i figured it out i powered on my second pc with windows 7 and it just worked dance2.gif

Windows 8 fault that doesn't surprise me in the least lol. What is the screen like at different angles by the way? Some reviews knocked it for that, although iam not saying I believe everything I read! * +

alvar89 27.07.14 - 07:27pm
Saw a youtube comparison between the screen of g3, oppo 7 and s5 lte-a all quad hd displays and the g3 was trashed bad all around. The model used was nothing like the display mine has and ive read that there are some faulty ones with low brightness etc. Mine is so bright hurts my eyes when its at 100percent and the whites against the one on the video are much better also. The viewing angles are great also no problem there. Overall if you are used to an amoled on a samsung device the colors on the g3 will look washed out as it is more towards realistic colors. The best part on the g3 is the small bezels making this a great device to hold with one hand being a 5.5inch and all. The other phones are the same size to hold but have only 5 to 5.2inch screens. Dont know if its only me but the phone is just like made for my hands its the most compfortable phone ive had since the time the phones still were non touch. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index