! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LG G3 - Page 7/9

Subject: LG G3
« <> »
alvar89 23.07.14 - 03:03pm
I have read about it even turning off the phone on some users due to overheating. I tried to go this far its a hot summerday here and it propably is the max temp the phone will see here and it didnt switch off chin.gif I dont want to return it i like this phone too much ill keep it and see if maybe they fix it with sw updates. * +

polo_011 23.07.14 - 03:19pm
I'd say return it and ask for a replacement G3. * +

polo_011 23.07.14 - 03:27pm
Erica Griffin, the reviewer amongst others seem disappointed to, I'm also reading a whole lot of complaints over the heating issue, some are saying it may be a hardware issue between the Display, CPU and Battery, that won't be easily solved with a software update.

I'm just skimming through reviews and forum posts WRT the G3, it's starting to sound like LG rushed it out sad.gif ,must say, I was not expecting such a cold reception over it. * +

sidfire7 24.07.14 - 03:51am
The first day I had the phone was the only time i experienced the phone get hot. I just figured it was the first boot, so all the services were syncing, apps were downloading, etc. Haven't experienced it since. Loving the phone so far. * +

alvar89 24.07.14 - 10:42am
The heat problem seems occasional and not allways. Maybe some background services are related to it chin.gif * +

polo_011 24.07.14 - 01:21pm
Time to get Greenify in that case, the Xposed plus Donation package allows stopping system apps as well. * +

alvar89 24.07.14 - 01:38pm
I use the cpu temp app with the overlay enabled so i allways see the cpu temp and yesterday it was 50c at idle now its 30c dunno.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index