! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Note 3 root - Page 1/3

Subject: Note 3 root
Replies: 20 Views: 5592
> »
bigabwoi 2.07.14 - 08:39pm
Hey I have A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM N9005. I want to root my phone and install those custom ROMs from Cyanogenmod etc... However I like using the Action Menu that comes with touchwiz.. Does anybody know if those custom ROMs support that or is it disabled * +

3mel 2.07.14 - 09:11pm
usually anything made by Samsung is only present in modified roms rather than replacement ones like cyanogenmod..

also if you are on official 4.4.2 you'll have the new bootloader, and rooting via Odin or flashing a new kernel will trip your knox counter.

search xda towel root which doesn't cause this problem (as far as rooting goes).. * +

pryerlee 3.07.14 - 11:42am
[u][link]TowelRoot:http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/51858295/file.html[/link][/u] * +

bigabwoi 7.07.14 - 03:51pm
If I root via towelroot.. how am I going to install CWM? As the tutorial I found requires me to root and install CWM via Odin. Im a total newbie when it comes to rooting. * +

3mel 7.07.14 - 04:51pm
look on playstore for s4 flasher **check reviews under your model** it doesn't say it supports note3 but it might have been updated since I last used it..

alternatively search for another recovery flasher app on the store.. * +

bigabwoi 7.07.14 - 05:37pm
Ahh that makes sense thanx.. totally off topic. Patriot micro sd cards any good? Ordered 64gb card online and was quite inexpensive compared to Kingston and the usual brands * +

3mel 7.07.14 - 05:46pm
never heard of them, I'd cancel and spend the extra for a SanDisk personally...
making quality memory cards that small can't be easy. some company you've never heard of trying to do it on the cheap just isn't worth the hassle... * +

bigabwoi 7.07.14 - 06:06pm
Thanks 3mel. Will do so. Gona need a new card to do the back up thing befor flashing * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search