! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Three network uk - Page 1/2

Subject: Three network uk
Replies: 13 Views: 3777
> »
banbury 26.06.14 - 12:51am
does anybody know if you can return a phone if your not happy with it, and exchange for an alternative if you upgraded to it in a three store? the other networks dont offer 14 day returns on upgrades as far as I know but my mate thinks that three do, does anyone know if thats true? But I did request an unlock from three recently so unsure if that will make any difference. Ive had the phone a week * +

banbury 26.06.14 - 02:13pm
discovered you do get 14 days on upgrades, bit of info for anyone who it may concern * +

lakewolf 26.06.14 - 03:00pm
Changed your mind? We always hope youre happy with your new purchase but just in case youre not, heres how you can return or exchange it. Just make sure you keep your proof of purchase and receipt with you. And where we give a refund, itll be the same form as the original payment. If you just want to change your device or an accessory you bought from us, you have 14 days to exchange for a different device. You can also return your purchases and cancel your contract within 14 days of purch * +

banbury 27.06.14 - 06:16am
to be honest ive never known any network offer 14 day returns on upgrades so this surprised me. Most of the others dont even offer that on new contracts unless its online or over the phone. I uhh returned my iphone 5S and exchanged for another droid phone. Whilst I can see why so many non techies are attracted to it, I Found i0s to simple and very boring, I like a challenge and ios doesnt offer that benefit to me, it was like using a kids phone to me. * +

banbury 27.06.14 - 06:22am
whilst I love the overall appearance of the 5S, I couldnt justify keeping a phone for that reason alone. Although I will admit apple have done a grand job with ios to the extent that anyone would have no trouble using the iphone, but I find the interface to basic and totally uninteresting. I now have a htc one m8 along with my note 3 and htc one x. Next one on my list will be a galaxy f, or prime. * +

meghertz 18.07.14 - 04:43pm
in store its always 14 days in the uk (happens it's the law) over the phone or online, distance selling rules apply and that gives you seven days from date of delivery. * +

crack6 26.07.14 - 07:48pm
If opened or used no refund * +

banbury 26.07.14 - 10:46pm
no you can return it even if its been opened and used with the Three network in the UK crack6 as I eventually discovered. 14 day returns even on upgrades in store too. But with other providers 14 day returns are normally only available via phone or online as megahertz said and only on new contracts, its the law in Britain. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search