! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Three network uk - Page 2/2

Subject: Three network uk
« <
banbury 26.07.14 - 10:54pm
but what you said crack6 normally applies with other providers or networks other than Three. Most phone shops stopped 14 day returns even on new contracts because you are able to view the handset and play around with their demo phone prior to purchase. But buying at a distance is different. * +

banbury 26.07.14 - 11:04pm
I suspect it was because they were ending up with too many 14 day old handsets which they are unable to sell as new. with a cheap phone its not so bad, but too many returned high end devices can mean big losses for someone, at least. I can't see Three doing this for long. Its surprising how many people don't realise most phone retailers have stopped 14 day returns. For example, Orange stopped it in 2009 know that cos I got stuck with a phone I hated for 2 years! A Toshiba TG01! * +

banbury 26.07.14 - 11:13pm
(please note this post only applies to the UK) * +

oetinger 21.11.14 - 02:06am
But how can the store stop t the 14 Day Cooldown Period when it's law? They can't. It's a right. * +

banbury 22.11.14 - 06:19am
check it out for yourself and see how many phone stores honour 14 day returns. its only law when buying at a distance in the UK, like with an online retailer. not instore. Example: if you buy instore from carphone warehouse you are unlikely to get 14 day return (although it can be network dependant) but if you buy from them online or over the phone you always do. * +

oetinger 26.11.14 - 02:24am
Yes I've read about it now. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark