! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy S i9000 - Page 1/3

Subject: Galaxy S i9000
Replies: 17 Views: 2912
> »
banbury 10.05.14 - 07:58pm
a work colleague had this phone stolen but hes just got it back minus the memory card. fortunately his prized photos were on the phone storage. but upon startup its asking you to sign in to the google account. its not accepting his details and his attempts to reset the account have been unsuccesful. a factory reset isnt an option because he will loose his photos. I told him to just create a new google account and the phone should then allow him to sign in on the new account? * +

banbury 10.05.14 - 08:02pm
is that the best solution because he cant access the phones interface cos he cant get past the account login screen. I know you can do factory resets on some galaxy series phones by a combination of key presses but if I do that hes going to loose his photos. I assume there would be no way of accessing his files via samsung kies while the device is in this state? * +

lakewolf 10.05.14 - 08:09pm
carnt he blutooth the whole lot to a freinds phone then just reset it then blutooth it all back banbury idea * +

banbury 10.05.14 - 08:24pm
no because he cant access the phones interface in order to transfer anything. I like the phone though, better size than todays giant slabs dont you think?! just an observation. * +

lakewolf 10.05.14 - 09:14pm
well ive just got a note3 .gone from a note1 and this phone is freeking awesome.just got a minor update again last night and its faster n smoother.great for watching films on n battery is second to none thumbs-up * +

crail 10.05.14 - 10:36pm
chin.gif try making a new account * +

banbury 10.05.14 - 10:45pm
yeah I've got a note 3 its great. yes I think a new account is the easiest option * +

3mel 10.05.14 - 11:13pm
when I flash a new rom and I don't have internet yet on the fone, I'm able to skip past setting up a google account and get into the fone.. can't remember what it is I do, BUT it is possible I promise... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search