! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy note 4 ! - Page 1/2

Subject: Galaxy note 4 !
Replies: 11 Views: 739
> »
lakewolf 21.04.14 - 06:14am
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is going to be the first smartphone from the company to pack its YOUM flexible OLED display technology, a new report says. The information comes from Korean media citing insider sources and further elaborates that the display is going to be three-sided.

Three-sided implicates that the display has its left and right sides bent to create additional zones where notifications from messages, email, incoming calls can appear. * +

lakewolf 21.04.14 - 06:16am
* +

lakewolf 22.04.14 - 03:23pm
Galaxy Note 4 could feature a tri-sided curved YOUM OLED screen and today Samsung filed a patent that suggests a possible design for the phone. The patent application shows a concept for a smartphone that features rounded edges on the side - that's where the curved YOUM display would stretch. As you can see in the image above, Samsung envisions the user interface of the upcoming phone to make use of that curved space. In the example given, * +

lakewolf 22.04.14 - 03:26pm
* +

3mel 22.04.14 - 04:00pm
how do you avoid pressing icons on the back when you're holding it ? * +

lakewolf 22.04.14 - 04:19pm
good question mel.i dont like even the concept of the phone.just doesnt look right at all to me. * +

nokstern 22.04.14 - 06:50pm
..not to my likings..I'd like 20 Mpix camera with pic and video stabilisation,newer than 801 cpu (aand I'm sure there is one hiding somewhere in Samsungs sleeve),more S-pen features,at least rain resistant,dock charging,stereo speaker grils in front (could be 4 of them,2 at the top of the screen,splitted by Samsung logo and 2 at the bottom,splitted by Home screen).. * +

crail 22.04.14 - 07:07pm

@ lakewolf - 22.04.14 - 03:26pm

looks like a 10 year old designed it * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark