! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy s5 - Page 1/7

Subject: Galaxy s5
Replies: 43 Views: 7434
> »
lakewolf 21.03.14 - 11:04am
* +

lakewolf 21.03.14 - 11:06am
A few hours ago ATT announced it will be offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 for 199.99 with a two-year agreement with pre-orders starting today. Understandably, the rest of the carriers are rushing to show that ATT isn't your only option and have published the pricing and availability details for the Samsung flagship on their networks. T-Mobile US and US Cellular have also jumped on the Galaxy S5 pre-order bandwagon. T-Mobile will give you the Galaxy S5 for 0 down payment and 24 months of 27.5 * +

lakewolf 21.03.14 - 11:07am
(total of 660). No additional contract required if you already have one with T-Mobile. If you are a user coming from another carrier T-Mobile offers to cover all of your early termination fees if you choose to switch.

Users who pre-order the Galaxy S5 from T-Mobile will also get a special 120 off a Galaxy Tab 3 slate. The Galaxy S5 pre-orders start on March 24. * +

stl420ac 22.03.14 - 05:00am
Basically its the s4 1/2 ... They went very conservative with it. Don't waste your money thinking your upgrading. * +

banbury 24.03.14 - 05:30am
the S4 just with a few more megapixels and a fingerprint scanner. * +

rah1 24.03.14 - 08:51pm
Every phone now is just an incremental upgrade on the previous years model. Things are slowing down. But since people are usually stuck in 2 year contracts then it's gonna be a fair upgrade from my S3. * +

evildev 28.03.14 - 10:28am
Won't be upgrading to that for ages yet tho its waterproof it's the only part that stands out for me as far as I'm concerned my s4 will run or do pretty much the rest so will be waiting awhile * +

lakewolf 28.03.14 - 04:38pm
Samsung's latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S5 is yet to go on sale across the globe, but the developers at XDA-Dev forum have already figured out a way to gain root access to the smartphone. The procedure would only work on the international version of the device, which features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset. A root solution for the version with an Exynos octa-core processor is yet to come. Samsung Galaxy S5 can be rooted by flashing the CF-Auto-Root package using Odin. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search