! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

root - Page 1/1

Subject: root
Replies: 5 Views: 1741

d14nova 28.01.14 - 01:38am
how the way upgrading enlarge internal memory storage,do I need to root the device? * +

pryerlee 28.01.14 - 04:09pm
xda forums * +

noname 4.02.14 - 03:25pm
did u mean the device memory? not the built in sdcard? if that's what u mean then u need to root it first, then use- cronmod int2ext scripts. if you r using stock rom then use pimpmyrom(search xda and market) to get init.d * +

noname 4.02.14 - 03:32pm
to create partition on your device with any of your desired size use Aparted , free from playstore. banana.gif This is not a guide but the most important of what u'll need to search it on xda, you must read read and read carefully * +

noname 4.02.14 - 04:04pm
don't forget to make nandroid backup. Here's is my review, I tried the int2ext+v2 script on a galaxy y s6102, and increased the device memory to 850mb, it's enough for this phone , if u want more than use the int2ext only script, no plus. * +

noname 4.02.14 - 04:17pm
tried on a 2gb sdcard so I don't have much left, the script work nicely the phone boot up with the sd card with aroud 800mb device memory, viewed at setting, sd and storage, what happened when I remove the sdcard is the phone bootup normally with it's original 170mb device memory(5 time smaller, 170x5 is totally around 850mb), and some 'missing icon on menu. put back the sdcard and the phone boot with the script just like before, with 850mb. so it work just nice, just don't use any other a2sd script at the same time *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search