! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Google problems. - Page 1/2

Subject: Google problems.
Replies: 11 Views: 1160
> »
obi_jon 17.01.14 - 03:44pm
I am using a HTC One and I can't access my gmail account or the google play store. It says I need to sync my gmail account but it keeps saying 'sync not available' and the play store keeps saying I need to sign in to my Google account, I am signed in but I keep getting the same message.banghead.gif * +

3mel 17.01.14 - 05:07pm
take it you've restarted ya fone a few times.. it's not a google problem as mine is working ok. dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 17.01.14 - 05:16pm
Yup, turned off/back on and restarted/rebooted several times. Uninstalled and reinstalled both apps as well, still the same. Considering a factory reset now.dontknow.gif * +

leon29 17.01.14 - 06:03pm
Make sure you are signed in to hang outs, if you are then remove your google account from the phone then go through the log in process again, if you aint sign in to hang outs and try * +

obi_jon 17.01.14 - 07:04pm
I'll have to try that, I've never bothered with hang outs, it sounded like the kind of bulls**t that doesn't interest me at all. Not even sure what it is.dontknow.gif * +

obi_jon 17.01.14 - 07:16pm
Just tried to have a look at this hangouts thingymabob, I can't sign in. Just says 'Cannot sign in, Google could not be reached'. Fkn hellangry10.gif, all this unnecessary bulls**t p**sses me right offdislike.gif * +

mok214 17.01.14 - 08:23pm
Place the Power Control widget on one of your screens an use it to enable sync. Have you downloaded Google Services? * +

obi_jon 17.01.14 - 09:10pm
Yep, sync enabled and Google services came pre installed. Still nothing. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum