! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

screen protector - Page 1/1

Subject: screen protector
Replies: 5 Views: 1749

noname 16.12.13 - 05:56am
any advice on applying a new screen protector diy ?, i got some small bubble on my screen right now. bought month ago and just applying it today. * +

3mel 16.12.13 - 10:07am
you can force bubbles out to the sides of the protector with ya finger nail or bank card. don't press too hard tho... * +

1jester 16.12.13 - 11:57pm
Old trick from applying vinyl transfers is a small dab of cold soapy water lets you apply the transfer smoothly, allowing to slip it in to place easier and to remove bubbles effortlessly, the water dries out quite quickly, wether you want to try that with a phone screen is a different matter though... * +

baybaboy 19.12.13 - 06:25am
If u have those invisible shield protectors, u use soapy water like jester says. For normal screen protector, use sticky tape and dab on the screen to get the dust off that u can't see. Help to reduce the bubbles forming too. * +

abott 19.12.13 - 03:22pm
i use water and a soft cloth 1st, then clean with those glass lens cleaning cloth and then apply with cc from 1 end to other, my phones are never without it so maybe that's why I never get bubbles * +

noname 21.12.13 - 12:30pm
yea, done. i use water. just got some fine line, like a very small hair? what the? btw its ok. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search