! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

On the WP8 boat.. - Page 1/1

Subject: On the WP8 boat..
Replies: 2 Views: 1061

abhi.k4 3.11.13 - 10:04am
I got myself a Lumia 920 two weeks ago. I jumped to the WP8 ship from an Android phone, Xperia U. And I'm quite happy with my purchase. I'm still keeping my Xperia U with me as a backup phone. But I don't need to say that I use my Lumia more than it. I love the interface and WP has got all the apps I need so I guess I made the right decision. :) Loving the UI.. It's just so smooth. Tried my friend's Galaxy S3 and it was nowhere near to it's smoothness. *

abhi.k4 3.11.13 - 10:06am
And UI is very fresh and bright so is the design of the phone.. so, I just can't put it down from my hands.. :D I know this is not the forum to post it, I should go to Windows forum. But I think we all guys are phone lovers not just an OS, so I posted here. Once I was a huge Android fan, I still am but I adore WP8 also now. And thank you all of you who helped me past days. I still have my Android with me so I'll be still visiting in here though.. :D *

leon29 3.11.13 - 11:42am
Dont worry, no matter how much you love the phone your soon start to hate the os, its like they took windows mobile and thought i know what lets take ten steps back and make windows phone *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search