! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Upgrade Time - Page 1/5

Subject: Upgrade Time
Replies: 34 Views: 2517
> »
gameboy1 23.09.13 - 01:45pm
Hey guys, its been a while since I've been on these forums... Wonder if there are still any familiar faces around? HAHA. Got my s2 last year, wouldn't upgrade at all if it weren't for this silly 'charging paused, voltage too high' rubbish that started happening once my girlfriend started charging my phone with her charger... (-_-) In any case, I'm due for an upgrade and have no idea what to get. I'd get an s4 but d*mn, everybody I know has one. and with the s5 coming soon, it'd be silly to get one now. I can't wait, cause I need a mobile. Anything more impressive out there, right now? * +

3mel 23.09.13 - 02:22pm
most top end fones are equal if not just ahead in some areas, but consider : the Sony xperia z1, the HTC one, the LG G2 (might have that last name a little wrong) * +

3mel 23.09.13 - 02:24pm
out of curiosity, does the s2 now give that message no matter what charger is being used ? * +

polo_011 23.09.13 - 04:38pm
Cant you wait just a tad bit and get the Galaxy Note3??? If not then I'd say look at the Htc One, incredible device. The reason I say Htc One is the Xperia Z1 will take a while to reach our shores and you never know WRT Updates with Sony, same with the LG G2. * +

gameboy1 24.09.13 - 12:35am
Yeah. 3Mel, no matter I do, that is the message that I get. Even when I charge it with the USB cable from my PC. Its just like... wtf! If there was a way to bypass it, I would. I have no idea how to fix it. Researching it gives me that the USB port is ruined, and needs to be replaced. Ugh. * +

gameboy1 24.09.13 - 12:37am
Hey Polo, glad you mentioned those, as those were the ones on my mind... except maybe the G2. Had a look at HTC 1 tho... It has a 4mp cam? WTF? They call it an 'UltraPixel' but my gosh, 4?! * +

3mel 24.09.13 - 01:38am
4 megapixel but a larger sensor than most so it takes decent enough photos apparently, and in low light conditions too. some of my favourite shots are still from my k750i and n73... * +

mrcharma 24.09.13 - 09:03am
i saw g2 looks gud i heard screen is krazy i mean krazy good lol nite 3 looks tempting * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search