! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

VIPER4ANDROID (app) - Page 1/1

Subject: VIPER4ANDROID (app)
Replies: 6 Views: 2614

3mel 30.08.13 - 02:06am
been looking for a way to improve the sound output for my I9505 which isn't anywhere as good as it's capable of being out of the box.. it's a dspmanager type app that can be installed as an apk along with a resource folder to be extracted to internal memory.. you still need to be rooted, but it's effects seem to be system wide, not just on your default music app.. anyway if you fancy it [link]viper4android:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2288615[/link] all versions of android from 2.3 to 4.2 supported (just install the appropriate version) * +

3mel 30.08.13 - 02:09am
there's recommended settings in the thread linked above, but I'd suggest reducing the suggested gain to x2 or x1. more sounds great but comes with the price of a background hiss that's very annoying.. if it's not old news to you, enjoy.. * +

pryerlee 31.08.13 - 09:28am
great, I'll give it a try, thnx * +

3mel 31.08.13 - 02:52pm
just remembered there are minimum system requirements listed on the page.. * +

3mel 3.02.16 - 10:00am
OMG this app combined with flac files SOOOOOOO freaking good...

enable VIPER DDC and just below search to see if you can find your specific make and model of headphones. total eargasms !! * +

leon29 5.02.16 - 07:45pm

@ 3mel - 3.02.16 - 10:00am
OMG this app combined with flac files SOOOOOOO freaking good...

enable VIPER DDC and just below search to see if you can find your specific make and model of headphones. total eargasms !!

Where do you get ya flac files from?? Or do you convert your own CDs?? * +

3mel 5.02.16 - 08:44pm
yeah convert your own or download some from a torrent site. I do the latter so I don't know the software best suited to the job... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search