! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

what v I done to android - Page 1/2

Subject: what v I done to android
Replies: 13 Views: 1100
> »
archibot 26.08.13 - 10:46am
Guys.jst got a brand new galaxy s3 ystdy frm ma uncle in ukraine...I noticed it went off dis mornin jst like dat..I took it to der care centre jst nw nd dy told me dt I needed to change the phones motherboard..nd dt my warranty is nt possible since I didn't gt it frm ma country..ohhhh I feel like breakin dis phone.... * +

polo_011 26.08.13 - 11:41am
Sorry to hear that. So the phone is completely dead? Does your PC not recognize it when you plug it in via USB? * +

1jester 27.08.13 - 12:33pm
Send it back to your uncle and the warranty will be good, he can get it fixed and send it back, can't understand how you didn't think of that yourself... * +

archibot 2.09.13 - 04:11pm
Ma uncle travels all arnd d wrld..he is in spain atm..so i gotta gt it fixe myslf.........fixd it already...hd to pay half d price of d fone cos d board ws replaced..a frnd of mine adviced me to root it nd overclock d cpu...dt d fone crashd as a result of d cpu droppin dwn to 300mhz * +

archibot 2.09.13 - 04:17pm
fk samsung * +

3mel 2.09.13 - 05:03pm
the s3 doesn't need overclocking, but if you have blame something, blame whatever kernel you used without doing enough checking to see if it was stable with the firmware you're using.... * +

polo_011 2.09.13 - 09:31pm
So you ruined the phone yourself and you are now mad at Samsung? Very odd. * +

3mel 2.09.13 - 11:52pm
the settings are very important but I've not heard of them breaking a fone... it's possible the repair guy conned you. you might have been able to flash a custom recovery, wipe the CPU settings and flashed a new rom. but maybe I'm wrong. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search