! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

App question - Page 1/2

Subject: App question
Replies: 10 Views: 801
> »
asurreym 17.07.13 - 02:32pm
My boss has recently acquired a San Francisco 2 android phone from orange,and what a cheap piece of rubbish it is,he wants a app that will make the icons bigger cos he has trouble seeing it cos they are small, could I download the appropriate app for his make of phone on my android tablet and then transfer it to his phone via Bluetooth? Or do I have to set up a new google play account on his phone? * +

abott 17.07.13 - 03:53pm
i can send apps from my phone, not sure if it applies to all androids or not.Android usually backs up installed apks at 'sdcard/apps_manager/app_backup/user_apps',unfortunately not all of them it seems.You'd most probability need a launcher such as Nova. * +

suges 17.07.13 - 04:08pm
APKs are not backed up automatically. The APKs in that folder have been backed up by an app you installed. You can send an app by backing up an APK of it using File Expert, App Backup and Restore, or something similar. * +

3mel 17.07.13 - 07:13pm
I only know next launcher, but it can shrink or enlarge icons on the homescreen. it's pricey tho and knockoff versions usually have a modded playstore dependency. you'd have to activate unknown sources on his fone. * +

adeeb222 17.07.13 - 07:38pm
there is a soft that can increase and decrease dpi i forgot the name itll help * +

suges 17.07.13 - 10:51pm
You need root to do that. * +

pryerlee 17.07.13 - 11:47pm
http://biglauncher.com/ * +

suges 18.07.13 - 06:11pm
nice find thumbs_up * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search