! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Android games - Page 1/9

Subject: New Android games
Replies: 60 Views: 15461
> »
psnality 22.03.13 - 07:02pm
Just thought I'd do a topic for people putting in new games worth downloading. I'll start. The conduit, reminds me alot of halo for xbox. Can't get it from google play because it says it's nvida only but it works if you have the apk and the data files in android obbs and turn up the graphics settings to high. It's a straight port of the wii game. * +

psnality 22.03.13 - 07:05pm
Bladeslinger. One of the best rpg combat games I've played, the control system is great if you have it for standard conntrols. Like looks great and well worth a play. * +

psnality 22.03.13 - 07:07pm
Ravenswood shadowlands. A great looking rpg with good graphics and huge levels. Only thing that lets it down is the combat system, you mainly just hit one button to slash your sword. * +

psnality 22.03.13 - 07:11pm
Hungry shark evolution. A nice game for a quick go at something. Great graphics and fun game play . You're basically a shark and you got to eat anything in site before you get hungry and die. * +

crail 22.03.13 - 07:32pm
machinarium- brilliant port of the popular award winning pc point and click game. * +

crail 22.03.13 - 07:37pm
world of goo- port of the award winning pc puzzler. * +

crail 22.03.13 - 07:39pm
another world- port of the award winning classic pc adventure. * +

psnality 22.03.13 - 07:45pm

@ crail - 22.03.13 - 07:32pm
machinarium- brilliant port of the popular award winning pc point and click game.

I got stuck playing broken sword, I like them kind of games. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index