! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Google Now - Page 1/2

Subject: Google Now
Replies: 12 Views: 1402
> »
rah1 28.10.12 - 01:33am
I got Jelly Bean a couple of days ago. I woke up today and went into Google search and it tells me my journey time to work with a map of where my work is and asking me to confirm that's my place of work! Then I'm at work on my break and it then does the same thing with my home address. Oh and cos I visited Sainsburys lately, it asked me if I wanted that saved as one of my places too. I was pretty astounded. I told people at work and they thought it was scary, Google keeping tabs on me. * +

rah1 28.10.12 - 01:35am
I think it's pretty clever. And apparently Google Now gets better and better the longer you have it. * +

leon29 28.10.12 - 01:54am
and the moral of the story is?? i turned mine of google already no to much about me as it is, imagine your phone got stolen all the info someone would have * +

polo_011 28.10.12 - 07:12am
Yep, pretty sweet feature, i like it, it will even recommend alternative routes with a shorter arrival time if theres traffic. Ive activated Remote Controls in security, if my phone does get stolen i just log into my Samsung account and have it whiped. * +

3mel 28.10.12 - 11:10am
is this your mistresses house? do you c*m here often?? drumsolo * +

phemzask 28.10.12 - 12:28pm
lol @c*m here often. * +

psnality 28.10.12 - 06:52pm
Eh? Mine just tells me what the weather is if I ask it, do you have a different phone? * +

rah1 29.10.12 - 12:42am
I have an S3. Maybe you don't have your gps switched on? I'm guessing that's how it located my home and work. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search