! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nexus 7 voice recorder - Page 1/3

Subject: Nexus 7 voice recorder
Replies: 18 Views: 2533
> »
mandain 15.09.12 - 03:47pm
is there a built in voice recorder for it? cause I think I might have found one, earlier I was toying with an app called iphone 5, which is a mock IOS screen for android, it basically makes your android device look exactly like it does on IOS not only does the icons look the same a lot is also functional, so by tapping calendar it opens the calendar app etc, and for those who are familiar with IOS will know there is a built in app called voice memos * +

mandain 15.09.12 - 03:52pm
after tapping on it to my surprise it worked and brought up an app called sound recorder, hit record and going through my files I actually located the file too, but this app can't be found again unless I launch this mock iphone app. * +

mandain 15.09.12 - 03:55pm
so my question is does anyone know any more about it? how do I enable it? is there anything similar with other jellybean devices possibly? being a newbie to android I tried to google for it but the results didn't help much as most pointed to other voice recording apps on the market. * +

leon29 15.09.12 - 04:28pm
its on all androids how do you think google talk and google now works?? all you need to do is find a widget for it on the market, not saying there is one though * +

mandain 15.09.12 - 04:33pm
ok fine but that really isn't helping, I mean if it's there then why hide it? cause even the results I googled for suggests to download other third party apps, now that's just stupid I mean what's the big deal if it's in there show it ffs * +

mandain 15.09.12 - 04:35pm
why do they want people to jump through hoops to find a widget ? it's the same with the camera app sure that one was easy to find but still why make people look for it? * +

mandain 15.09.12 - 04:44pm

@ leon29 - 15.09.12 - 04:28pm
its on all androids how do you think google talk and google now works?? all you need to do is find a widget for it on the market, not saying there is one though

btw google talk and google now is completely different they are speech recognition softwares not recorders, recorders record sounds any sound then plays it back that's it * +

mandain 15.09.12 - 04:59pm

@ mandain - 15.09.12 - 04:35pm
why do they want people to jump through hoops to find a widget ? it's the same with the camera app sure that one was easy to find but still why make people look for it?

btw even that camera launcher app isn't even an official google app what's up with that? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search