! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Google Wallet - Page 1/2

Subject: Google Wallet
Replies: 14 Views: 1669
> »
mandain 13.09.12 - 09:11am
For those outside the US, is Google wallet working where you are? I'm not just talking about making online purchases with your google account, but being able to download the google wallet app and use it on your phone with a NFC chip such as the galaxy s3 etc? * +

mandain 13.09.12 - 09:19am
cause I can't find the app in google play but a google search gives links for the app on google play, but going in there it tells me the app is not compatible with my nexus 7, now that can't be right for 2 reasons, 1, the google wallet is a google app and the nexus is a google product with the NFC chip and so far there isn't that many devices out there with it yet, so it makes sense for it to work in order for this payment method to take off for google * +

mandain 13.09.12 - 09:26am
2, reading the user reviews for it there are many nexus 7 users, so my guess is the app is not released in my country here yet, not that I see my self paying for groceries and stuff too often in the future, I just wanted to mark around with it or at least impress a few friends with it, but if I had a phone such as the s3 then it can be very handy, you can actually leave all your cards and wallets at home and just carry a phone. * +

mandain 13.09.12 - 09:34am
and having read that google wallet now accepts both visa and master card I don't see why it's still not here yet cause we have the pay pass terminals in most shops which I do use with my cards, it saves time no need to swipe or insert then sign or put in a pin and wait for approval, btw the google help section was useless and other local forums do have discussions on it but it's a bit too much in detail going on for over 20 pages long spanning 6 months or more I couldn't bring my self to rea * +

mandain 13.09.12 - 09:36am
read it all so that's why I'm here, any how rant over, your turn anyone? * +

mandain 13.09.12 - 09:40am
sorry just found the section that says it's for US phone users onlyfaint * +

slacker 13.09.12 - 09:47pm
really don't very often do yr research do u? lol * +

nathan88 14.09.12 - 01:05am
says not compatable with any of my devices says you only need a nfc just flashing a rom at the moment if i can find the lastest version online I'll give it a try for my lunch at work tomorrow got a contactless pdq machine depending on if it works accepts my details first etc * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search