! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

First android lol... - Page 1/7

Subject: First android lol...
Replies: 48 Views: 5078
> »
datutm 4.09.12 - 11:10am
At last my GS arrived,,,,but this crazy arab, sent me a GS2 instead of a GS3... if i send it back only God knows wot replacement i wod get, i'll kill him if ever i see him again....anyway i like it, the android i mean....so wtf do i have todo first with this phone? * +

1retro1 4.09.12 - 11:40am
learn how to use it first.get use to it then the android goroos will put u right.enjoy m8.welcome * +

stefdag 4.09.12 - 11:41am
First thing? Send it back and get your s3 lol first of all welcome Symbian oldie :) if you paid for the s3 then I would say to get it. * +

datutm 4.09.12 - 12:12pm
I paid for it Stef, but jez the freight ive got to pay sending it back is worth another gs3 lol, besides theres no guarantee i'll get wot i ordered for...i get most of my phones from there, no hitches so far except this...cud be a loco relative is now managing the business ... btw wot is rooting? and why the need for it? .... * +

datutm 4.09.12 - 12:14pm
tnx for the welcome ....skater * +

hunter32 4.09.12 - 01:18pm
welcome datutm :) * +

datutm 4.09.12 - 01:19pm
tnx bro... * +

nokstern 4.09.12 - 01:36pm
.. wave ello m8..seems that all symbolinians,lol,will come over here soon..you'll certainly enjoy your new phone putting aside slowly all from the past oinkia days,sad but that's life..rooting you could compare with symbian term 'hacking';it'll provide you more freedom in using your phone,install stuff that need root,install custom roms and tweek the phone..enjoy your new toy witch .. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search