! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy S3 - Page 1/2

Subject: Galaxy S3
Replies: 8 Views: 1495
> »
rah1 3.09.12 - 03:02am
They're getting pretty common now. The novelty of being one of the first and only people with one has truly worn off now lol. Even my dad went and got one despite taking the pi*s out of me for getting excited over it. Most people don't really even have a clue about their S3. Today I told a workmate with an S3 that our phone is getting the Jelly Bean upgrade soon and she and her boyfriend were like wtf? * +

3mel 3.09.12 - 03:19am
the majority of users are never aware of just what their phones can do. Nokia sold millions of phones that folks never knew were smart phones. * +

f1ddy 3.09.12 - 03:40am
Haha n i bet some dont use the motion features i had to show a taxi driver * +

mandain 3.09.12 - 07:29am
That's exactly why the iPhone 5 or what ever it's called will guarantee to sell well, fact is people will just go out and sign up to the latest phone there is, the iPhone 4/4s design is at least 3 years old naturally when their contracts run out they want to sign up to the latest phone available, and right now that's the s3, not everyone needs a smart phone either but some people do make a lot of phone calls so they sign up on a high or unlimited plan, and these plans offer the most expensi * +

mandain 3.09.12 - 07:32am
Expensive phones at the time, so why not just take it, now out of these people new to Samsung some will grow to like it and perhaps discover its great others will hate it and go back to what ever they had before, humans are creatures of habit, * +

mandain 3.09.12 - 07:36am
I know people who still only use nokias, no not the lumias etc but the good old nokias that cost 50 dollars or so new, it's not they can't afford better ones, it's because they are familiar with the layout and how it works * +

rah1 3.09.12 - 09:44pm
Yeah some people and especially older people hate having to learn how to use a new phone and its features. Someone actually told me once that they hated upgrading because of that! Where as I get quite excited lol. * +

crazyone 3.09.12 - 09:47pm
just make sure to use protection rah * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum