! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Yahoo Mail - Page 1/2

Subject: Yahoo Mail
Replies: 11 Views: 2338
> »
garion 4.02.12 - 08:33pm
If you have a Yahoo! Mail account, you should try the new Yahoo Mail for Android app, free on the Market - it'll send html with smileys, different font sizes and colours, bold type, the lot; all easily formatted straight from the menu bar without any coding, plus push notification (can't change notification sound though). Example email image: http://goo.gl/d0kGC * +

stefdag 4.02.12 - 08:37pm
Looks cool but i love my gmail account lol. Any chance to get that on my gmail? :-) * +

garion 4.02.12 - 08:50pm
You could probably have your gmail forwarded to a Yahoo account - I'm gonna check it out later as I really like this, and I'll let you know. * +

garion 4.02.12 - 08:55pm
The smileys are animated btw.. loving it hearts Got myself a new Yahoo addy to go with it, you know you can never get what you want, especially if it's short? Try sticking 'contact' in front of it: e.g. contactstefdag @ymail.com * +

garion 4.02.12 - 09:21pm
Yep, dead easy, went into Gmail settings, then 'pop and forwarding', they send you a verification email, you click the link, then go into your account and enable, mail arrived in the Yahoo app via push within 3 seconds.. wish I could change the notification to my normal *breathy female* 'You have mail' though.. I'll look into it. * +

stefdag 4.02.12 - 09:42pm
Cheers bro im gonna get it ;-) * +

garion 4.02.12 - 09:58pm
hurray Wicked. Any problems.. and I've never heard of you.. hiding * +

stefdag 4.02.12 - 11:26pm
Lol but i didnt thought of a problem :( if i answer my yahoo mail will be show and not the gmail..ah .. Never mind maybe one day gmail will also get that or i could try another mail client * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search