! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tab or GS2 - Page 1/2

Subject: Tab or GS2
Replies: 10 Views: 1960
> »
gameboy1 3.02.12 - 09:07am
Ok, so I had an s2, great phone but when my sis's phone got stolen, I gave my s2 to have until now, since Im due for an upgrade. I want to get the s2 again but was thinking about getting the tab 10.1 instead, although it doesnt really have the AMOLED screen so its not as crisp. Any other real differences that I would really notice? I am aware of the specs and what they mean but experience has proven that USER data is very important, regardless of the specs. So what guys, should I stick with my * +

rpd.fire 3.02.12 - 09:27am
the tab is a tablet and not a phone. * +

gameboy1 3.02.12 - 09:53am
Lol, yes, I know that. Is that really all there is too it tho? The tab is but a gs2 with a bigger screen that is not AMOLED? and the cam... * +

nokstern 3.02.12 - 10:32am
..if you don't wanna repeat the history and get again great SG2,then take Galaxy Note (have a bit bigger screan than sg2,so you'll feal like almost having the tab..but a bit smaller screan then the real tab..which btw forget to buy,Note is better..)..I'd take Note.. * +

saif7 3.02.12 - 10:33am
if u thinking of useing tab as ur primary phone/device. then no no no no.the main reason is u can't carry it confortably ... * +

polo_011 3.02.12 - 10:35am
I use my GS2 alot more than my GT10.1, the tablet isnt as snappy UI wise as the GS2, also not as much modding, but if you have a gud phone and just want sumthng to do web browsing, ebook reading and movie watchng on then get the GT10.1 * +

rah1 3.02.12 - 01:18pm
wait for the S3 instead. * +

c.k. 3.02.12 - 04:38pm
Go for GS2, there's no better android after that. Tab 10.1 lags horribly with its touchwiz. The homescreen widgets takes almost a second or two to reappear if you rotate the screen. By the way, Razr has also arrived at our office. Trust me its no match for gs2. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search