! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Android? - Page 1/1

Subject: Android?
Replies: 4 Views: 1340

eddicts 7.01.12 - 04:57pm
Hello droid people..the name is edd and i have some questions and some curiousity abt adroid.Whats is adroid and i know is some kind of a OS and can some of you guys explain to me what is the different with this adroid version?for example like v2.3,v2.6.3,v4.0..was it some kind like a symbian v3,v2 etc? confuse * +

garion 7.01.12 - 05:41pm
Hey bro, long time.. thinking of joining us? shake The difference between the Android versions aren't quite like the difference between Symbian v2 and v3, they're more like upgrades to the basic Android OS, making it faster or more bug free. The underlying OS is sound though. * +

eddicts 8.01.12 - 12:49am
Hi gary!Well im glad to see you mate.Yap,thinking to join the tron army soon lol.Thank you for your explaination,but was the samsung s2 got more better droid versi0n then ace or samsung w? * +

fluidz 8.01.12 - 07:22am
Hi Eddicts, the Sii will have a better droid version once the official Ice Cream sandwich firmware comes out, expected this year.. At the moment the Gsii and those handsets you mention all run on 2.3 Gingerbread.. * +

eddicts 8.01.12 - 07:32pm
well hello fluidz,thank you for your info.Glad that i've got the good reply here from you guys.Thanks again folk,will post more queries s0on. cheers *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search