! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

pretty pet salon HD - Page 1/2

Subject: pretty pet salon HD
Replies: 14 Views: 1367
> »
1jester 2.09.11 - 05:23pm
befrore i ask for a request of this time management game, can i say that im in the uk and the game doesnt appear in the market app but does in the market site but it cant be downloaded for uk phones (o2) is there someone that can get this latest version (usa only i think) and upload the apk for my other half please * +

stefdag 2.09.11 - 07:21pm
why dont you get market access so you can get it? * +

1jester 3.09.11 - 11:01am
umm can you explain what you mean stefdag, i have market access through market app and the internet on my PC but the game doesnt appear in the app and says its not available in my country to download on the droid market on my PC * +

navigato 3.09.11 - 11:52am
why are you so lazy?? Dont you have access to google??? It just took 3 seconds for me to find the app. heres the apk link. 16MB. http://ul.to/e8kx9yey. * +

azz4eva 3.09.11 - 12:52pm
im sure he has to have root * +

1jester 3.09.11 - 04:03pm
lazy, whats lazy about trying google and only finding the original not HD version then asking you people on here for help ? saying that thanks if its the HD version i'll get the missus to blow ya as a thanks, she really wants to play it * +

1jester 3.09.11 - 04:19pm
weird when i went to download it, it gave me a message about having downloaded my limit as a free user, so thanks for the 3 seconds you wasted helping me * +

navigato 3.09.11 - 04:21pm
i dont need your thanx nor did i posted the link expecting it. lol wen i saw ur post I thought that game wud be difficult to find. but as the first step wen i googled the name + apk I got a load of results with downliad links. Thats why I asked why are u being lazy. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search