! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vodafone live - Page 1/2

Subject: Vodafone live
Replies: 13 Views: 2435
> »
lilfox84 12.06.05 - 07:33pm
Why can i not even view these pages for free on vodafone wen most otha ppl on vodafone can view these pages for free * +

ragnorak 12.06.05 - 07:45pm
It's 0.1p per kb for Voda live pages, while other pages cost 7 times more. * +

lilfox84 12.06.05 - 08:01pm
Oh rite i thought that by what ppl were sayin that it was free to view those pages dnt spose u knw how to get free wap on vodafone * +

ragnorak 12.06.05 - 09:18pm
Some say you can get it free when you're on zero credit, but I tried it 100 times and it didn't work. I think it does in Australia though. * +

bu84 12.06.05 - 11:09pm
nah doesnt work here in aus. browsing is free on vodafone live but u cant go 2 chat or anything. i'm on 0credit now i get prodigits free practically every other site xcept vodafone live. * +

cybacowb 12.06.05 - 11:40pm
Approximately half of Vodafone Australia's pre-paid customers get free GPRS, to any site, due to technical difficulties; if you have credit, you are not charged for GPRS and if you run out of credit, you can still use GPRS for free! In the last couple of weeks, Vodafone have introduced a GPRS bar for most pre-paid accounts that automatically kicks-in when you run out of credit! * +

cybacowb 12.06.05 - 11:45pm
This new GPRS bar effects most, but not all accounts; my partner has been automatically barred from GPRS because she is out of credit, but I have not been, despite the fact that I am out of credit also! Oh yeah, if you're out of credit and find you can use GPRS for free, you'll see that every mobile Internet (WAP) site will work fine, but certain services on vodafone live! may not function... * +

lilfox84 13.06.05 - 02:38pm
Ok so im in uk there no way i can get free gprs on vodafone! Id like to knw y vodafone can charge so much 4 gprs * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search