! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Who's the best at.. - Page 1/2

Subject: Who's the best at..
Replies: 10 Views: 1106
> »
cybacowb 29.05.05 - 11:44am
Okay, I'm gonna break-down what I think each of the major manufacturers is the best at; feel free to voice your opinions when I'm finished... * +

cybacowb 29.05.05 - 11:48am
As much as I'd hate to admit it, Nokia are still by far the easiest to use (in their traditional/non-smartphones anyway), and if you want to stand-out from the crowd, Nokia is usually the one to consider with some VERY funky designs. Nokia is also a good choice if you're happy to stay with the one brand because they rarely change their connection port for optional accessories... * +

spikie 29.05.05 - 11:50am
Samsung v gud at screen quality n their tones r gud 2 64 cords on all their handsets * +

cybacowb 29.05.05 - 11:52am
Ericsson/Sony Ericsson have always had the longest usage times since the VERY early days of mobile telecommunications, so if you're a big talker, you'll probably want to check out some of their phones... These days, Sony Ericsson's operating system is typically more stable than most other brands (on their traditional phones and to an extent, their smartphones). * +

cybacowb 29.05.05 - 11:56am
Sony Ericsson primarily use traditional-design phones, but they are classy and packed with the latest technology. Samsung, as someone else pointed out, are probably the best when it comes to the quality of ringing tones (especially polyphonic ringing tones); they typically make high-quality handsets and are EASILY the best when it comes to clamshells/flip-phones! * +

cybacowb 29.05.05 - 12:00pm
When it comes to smartphones, Nokia win in the entry-level category (beating Windows Mobile's Smartphones!). In the high-end smartphones, Windows Mobile Pocket PCs with Integrated Phone Capabilities wins, but from the MAJOR manufacturers, Sony Ericsson wins hands-down! * +

cybacowb 29.05.05 - 12:02pm
Although their operating system sucks, Motorola wins the award for high-quality handsets and I think they're one of the best choices for roaming... * +

cybacowb 29.05.05 - 12:10pm
What else, what am I forgetting? What's other people's opinions? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum