! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best os ever to be released - Page 5/9

Subject: best os ever to be released
« <> »
gtr1 27.07.17 - 06:11am
In 2007 Sony releases the experia x1 with windows mobile 6.1. I admit win mobile 6.1 was a flop but the experia ui still heavily influenced modern Android phones. And then in 2007 apple released the first iPhone which all modern smartphones are based on. Soon after we got Android which took apples ideas to the masses. This topic shud really be apple vs Android. I personally wud say android is the best but an apple user can argue that. As for Symbian it can't complete. * +

gtr1 27.07.17 - 06:44am
Business and corporate users can even argue that Blackberry was the best. It was the first phone to put email in your pocket and then there was BBm. Blackberry even tho it was not glamorous helped me start a successful business. * +

3mel 27.07.17 - 07:58am

@ gtr1 - 27.07.17 - 06:05am
I cant believe am back here 10yrs later and still arguing Nokia vs Sony. Lol anyway I am aware of all of s60s 'features'. Almost all Wat u mention were half baked or complete gimmicks. I mean do u know anyone that seriously runs a web server off a phone???? If you looked at the s60 forum then with all the issues Symbian had you wud see that on a day to day level almost everyone was better off with a simple Java phone.

with all the issues that existed not once did anyone say fu*k this I'm going over Java handsets, not once.
why is that you ask, because it's a night and day comparison. I'll take crail's word for it combined with the fact that your even trying to argue the point... * +

crail 27.07.17 - 01:24pm

@ gtr1 - 27.07.17 - 06:44am
Business and corporate users can even argue that Blackberry was the best. It was the first phone to put email in your pocket and then there was BBm. Blackberry even tho it was not glamorous helped me start a successful business.

See as you clearly don't know much about s60. It was the first to put email in your pocket * +

gtr1 27.07.17 - 05:19pm
I for one kept my Java phone as primary device even tho I had 2 Symbian phones after it and a wm 6.1 device. I know alot more ppl that went to Java for simplicity and reliability especially people who need a phone for productivity. I only found a replacement for my k750i when I moved to blackberry and I didn't make the move till blackberry was 3g enabled so I cud make the most of bis. * +

gtr1 27.07.17 - 05:22pm
Crail I had email in my pocket with the k750i and it worked similar to the Symbian. Blackberry on the other hand made email easier with encryption so that corporate workers cud use it. S60 never was recognised the way blackberry was for business use * +

gtr1 27.07.17 - 05:24pm
And bb was also safer. BBm again was the only instant messaging that worked for business and government. S60 was just a gimmicky toy in comparison. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index