! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

installer already in use problem - Page 1/1

Subject: installer already in use problem
Replies: 7 Views: 853

archer38 19.07.13 - 09:01am
i can't install operamini and uc browser on my phone nokia 6680 it say's installer already in use, i try hard reset and format but it can't help to solve my problem anyone knows this please help me thanks in advanced. * +

3mel 19.07.13 - 01:02pm
it might be that if you've formatted before you started trying all this, you now have broken app files on your memory card trying to install in the back ground. pop your card into a card reader and delete off all the folders that the fone has put there (so you still keep your picture n music etc).. that's if you're gonna try another format anyway. * +

archer38 20.07.13 - 03:07pm
i format my mmc card too but it can't help i remember i download and install sistail application and after that i can't install any jar files operamini and ucbrowser only .Sis file install, i remove sistail apps but nothing change. * +

3mel 20.07.13 - 03:42pm
reinstall the last java app you installed over the top of what's there now then.. * +

archer38 21.07.13 - 12:54pm
i can't remember what apps i install last coz i format my mmc card * +

3mel 21.07.13 - 02:13pm
have you formatted BOTH card and fone together? one without the other will produce these types of problems. even when you install apps to the memory card some bits gets stored on the fone still, like icons and registry files. that'll make the fone go looking for the rest and never find it... * +

archer38 22.07.13 - 02:12am
yes i format both fone and memry card, do you mean i need to delete all the file in registry on c: drive? * +

3mel 22.07.13 - 10:08am
no, that would have been cleaned up during the format.. the only thing I can think of then is that your app manager has crashed, but that prob wouldn't survive thru a format... dontknow *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search