! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

cant open browser - Page 1/2

Subject: cant open browser
Replies: 12 Views: 3481
> »
sharkiez 21.05.12 - 08:17am
hi i cant open my browser on my nokia 6120 what could be wrong i was using the internet at the time and i got discounted and couldnt reconnect after that if i go to open the web it just goes back to the menu of the phone i through it might of been because i used up to much phone memory i but clear up some space but i didnt make any different how can i fix this please help me * +

stefdag 21.05.12 - 09:11am
Have you restarted the phone? Is it a symbian phone?if yes, and if restart didnt helped then use a file explorer and go to C find the cache folder and delete all files in it. * +

sharkiez 21.05.12 - 12:22pm
do you mean as in turned it off and back on again then yes i turned it off and on again quite a flew times but opera does work in the phone so i'll image other apps will work even if i cant open the web * +

sharkiez 21.05.12 - 12:24pm
and hey where can i find file explore? Can someone please point me in the right direction * +

5624 21.05.12 - 12:27pm
am upset * +

sharkiez 21.05.12 - 04:55pm
where can i download a file explorer and will i be able to download it using opera mini? * +

garion 21.05.12 - 05:14pm
You can get File Explorer here: http://goo.gl/Nj4GY it's a free program, and from memory you SHOULD be able to download it with Mini, can't think of any reason why you shouldn't. However PLEASE NOTE: File Explorer is a very useful tool, but it's possible to really mess up your phone with it if you don't know what you're doing (no disrespect, none of us know this stuff innately) so ONLY do what stefdag said until you're more familiar with the capabilities of the app. * +

sharkiez 22.05.12 - 02:23am
grrr all that got me was a clock grandfather c*ckoo * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum