! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

o2 customer care team - Page 1/1

Subject: o2 customer care team
Replies: 6 Views: 1709

knucklez 18.01.12 - 07:26pm
Thick as pig s**t them lot. Bloke rang me up asking if I wanted to change my tariff five times. Isn't saying 'no' once good enough. Desperate to try get me to change it. Sodding 's. * +

lookrite 19.01.12 - 07:58am
when i had my interview with 3uk in there shop to get my contract phone, they go through the usual questions, one of which is how many live in your household, answer 'ONE'....... at the end he hands me my phone and the contract paperwork at the same time saying 'we have a good deal on second phones for family members you live with... i just laughed... then for weeks after, some muppet kept ringing asking the same t**tting thing * +

lookrite 19.01.12 - 07:59am
thats why there called 3uk... they cant count past 3, they struggle with ONE * +

lakewolf 19.01.12 - 09:52am
pmpl.all networks finding it hard.all my m8s got top notch phones n now on pay n go.deals out there at min are second to none.buy top notch phones from second hand shops 4at nock down prices. 24month contracts.at least half a dozen new phones come out by then;-) * +

aznmitzz 19.01.12 - 06:11pm
I use to be on O2. I had mixed experiences with O2 C.S but some them were quite cheeky. the online chat thing they use is quite good cause u can get a copy of the convo to your email address * +

ol_vir 19.01.12 - 07:27pm
lol * +

barnpot 1.10.12 - 04:29pm
orange customer services dont understand the uk and countys lingo,s talking to them is like wading through thick jam... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search