! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How does Opera make cash? - Page 1/2

Subject: How does Opera make cash?
Replies: 13 Views: 2293
> »
bonayo 12.10.11 - 05:43pm
Opera is a free software yet they still survive! How do they make their cash? * +

garion 12.10.11 - 06:48pm
They licence the browser for pre-installation on some handsets. And... they've got a paper round.. lol. They USED to charge for the Opera Mobile browser (not Mini) btw. * +

bonayo 12.10.11 - 07:08pm
U know what! I stumbled across something on the web where they say that anyone get a personalised Google Search box and paste it onto his website. And Google will pay you for each click when your Google Search is used * +

bonayo 12.10.11 - 07:20pm
And Opera too has a Google Search! So by downloading Opera we make them more rich! And there has been something strange I wondered why it was happening. Have u noticed that each time u copy a web address and paste it to onto the address box? It doesnt go straight the page u have just pasted... * +

bonayo 12.10.11 - 07:31pm
Instead u are taken to Google Search sothat they can get even more clicks! If they are really paid for each Google Search visit, then I find it unethical to force u to go to their Google Search when u copy and paste a web address. But business is business. * +

bonayo 12.10.11 - 07:33pm
These are not aligations by the way! Its just that I didnt know u can give someone cash it time u search on Google * +

kurt_x 14.10.11 - 10:26pm
yes * +

polo_011 15.10.11 - 08:52am
It goes straight to the page i pasted each time unless i make an error. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page