! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Htc help - Page 1/2

Subject: Htc help
Replies: 12 Views: 953
> »
f..u..n 21.09.11 - 09:01pm
Please help me.. I bought a secondhand HTC S710 ('as is', no manuals, software, cables). It had some installed programs/apps I didn't need and data accounts info of 6 network operators (and no available memory). So I did a 'Factory Reset'. The reset removed the 'home screen layout' (and I don't know what else) and now I can't access the mobile settings. What can I do restore my mobile * +

f..u..n 21.09.11 - 09:06pm
Would a pc suite help? Can i change my Windows Os 4 sumthin else? * +

the.rain 22.09.11 - 12:16am
your best place for answers is in the Android forum * +

the.rain 22.09.11 - 12:17am
ok i know its not an android phone as such, but there are a lot of htc owners in there * +

garion 22.09.11 - 01:06pm
The factory reset shouldn't have removed your home layout unless it wasn't there by default (if it just had the standard Windows Mobile today screen when the device shipped for instance) but you can download and replace the HTC home here: http://goo.gl/iNYXG * +

f..u..n 22.09.11 - 05:39pm
Rain thanx * +

f..u..n 22.09.11 - 05:43pm
Another question: can i swop the 'windows mobile' for android or sumthings else? Has any1 ever tried ? * +

garion 22.09.11 - 06:08pm
There's a relatively risky 'Dual Boot' thing you can do on some WM devices that'll run an early Android OS, but I'm not sure the S710 is supported - search 'dual boot' in the WM section at XDAdevelopers, also search for the. site 'mobilism' for loads of apps and games for your current OS. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search