! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Free GPRS/3G/HSDPA in RSA - Page 1/3

Subject: Free GPRS/3G/HSDPA in RSA
Replies: 17 Views: 2485
> »
a.m.d 18.09.11 - 11:14pm
People I know there still are working hacks out there. You don't have to post here, just send me a private message and we can talk. I NEED internet for my studies but wireless is too expensive and ADSL isnt available since I'm too far from blood civilization. Hell we don't even have a phone line! I'm very tight-lipped; I won't share it with anyone. Please guys! Or at least just gimme a hint so I can figure it out myself. I'm sick of scanning ports for hours on end with no results (passout * +

bonayo 19.09.11 - 07:46am
Find the cheapest Blackberry (8520 Curve) and pay just R60 p/m for unlimited surf * +

ndrau 20.09.11 - 01:51am
If you have a Blackberry phone you have asked this question at least once (maybe thousand times). The BlackBerry phone comes with many fancy add- ons, they have an eye-candy look but there is one problem with them. You have to purchase a data plan for internet access. (As far as GSM services tell) This sounded little weird for me because I could access internet even with my old nokia. The trick is GSM services push you to buy a data plan and BlackBerry also doesn't give information for internet * +

ndrau 20.09.11 - 02:54am
There is a nifty little app called Tether. This application allows you to use your BlackBerry Internet Service (Data Plan) to browse the internet on your laptop/pc. * +

bonayo 20.09.11 - 12:37pm
I didnt mind the slower speeds when I used to use my N70. I would go to my default browser and enter URL http://wap.airtelonline.com@THEN ANY ADDRESS U WISH TO VISIT * +

bonayo 20.09.11 - 12:40pm
It used to fool the billing process, and it really worked. Maybe it depended on which network u are using. I miss my N70 * +

beige1 20.09.11 - 02:13pm
they have telephone lines in Vryheid lol. * +

ndrau 21.09.11 - 11:07pm
yes and cars ! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page