! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hard Reset before using new phone - Page 1/5

Subject: Hard Reset before using new phone
Replies: 29 Views: 4502
> »
aznmitzz 20.05.11 - 01:37pm
this is for the techy people. do u think its best when getting a brand new phone to give it a good long charge then do a master reset or a hard reset straight away then use the phone as normal? reason why I ask this is cause my friend heard that with the HTC Desire HD there can be problems playing back video recordings but after a hard reset they stop so save the bother n just do the hard reset... * +

aznmitzz 20.05.11 - 01:41pm
on the 1st day u get the phone? * +

sharkies 20.05.11 - 07:29pm
I always charge phones up for a week so say example friday 11pm til the next friday 11pm that way i can make sure the phone has a good battery life * +

sharkies 20.05.11 - 07:45pm
As for factory reset the phone i dont see how it'll make much different if its already brand new * +

sharkies 20.05.11 - 07:52pm
Take notice. And your way better off wif a phone thats not branded to a network * +

vipulmb 20.05.11 - 08:06pm
Hard Reset on new mobile!!!!? Even b4 using it!!!? You must b jocking * +

sharkies 20.05.11 - 08:29pm
If the phone is branded to a network you will lose phone memory and if its branded to 3 network australia well they only have 3G so it wont work wif another network in 2G mode plus there is a flew other things sometimes you cant delect images or a flew other things * +

sharkies 20.05.11 - 10:30pm
So if you have a phone thats branded your better off getting it unbranded either from a phone repair shop or doing it your self if you no how to BUT BE AWARE YOU MAY OR MAY NOT LOSE STUFF OUT OF YOUR PHONE * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search