! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

o2 - network dreadful - Page 1/2

Subject: o2 - network dreadful
Replies: 11 Views: 1167
> »
arty25 8.04.11 - 09:01pm
Alright so I'm stating the obvious here, but they're signal's getting worse all the time. When downloading now, you're literally running the gauntlet whilst the signals at 3 bars, because anything less, and downloads completely cease. When download a file say maybe 2MB, you're lucky if you get to around 800kb before the download sure as hell fails. The standards are really beyond ridiculous now! * +

lakewolf 9.04.11 - 12:11am
bin plenty of complaints bout o2 lately.ur right there dreadful.thats why i jumpt ship! * +

vanskyo8 9.04.11 - 05:02am
ever since o2 closed imode there network went down the toilet if ur fones got wifi connect it 2ur broadband n dwnload songs in seconds 6~7 mb dwnloaded in 20secs i ad same prob with o2 n cancelled there cr*p internet bolton if am owt n abwt n wuna download i use wifi majority of new fones got wifi i use da nokia n95 8gb its the mutts nutz * +

1brian11 9.04.11 - 09:09am
Yes its getting worse! Even watching youtube clips load halfway and stop. Downloads stop and I get a constant white screen :s * +

aznmitzz 9.04.11 - 04:59pm
I just use my O2 for incoming calls n text, its my spare num... but many have been complaining lately I've seen... * +

mark522 11.04.11 - 01:57am
Orange is cr*p as well * +

slwnoris 19.04.11 - 08:19pm
someone said it because there give access to iphone and then to other phones dont know if this true but i left o2 last year and join 3 had abit of trouble at one point with 3 but they fixed my problem and admitted it was a network problem and didnt blame my phone and didnt just keep sending setting like o2 do and the gave me a tenner credit for the trouble i had, had * +

j.s.1983 20.04.11 - 05:59pm
Yep, o2 gone cr*p now. No probs with signal, but net always loses connection... so im on Vodafone now. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search