! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

o2 irritating - Page 1/1

Subject: o2 irritating
Replies: 7 Views: 970

arty25 1.04.11 - 01:27pm
What are they doing these days, I changed over sim cards on the phone and they decided that they would deduct 1 from the calltime balance?? Have they made the deductions and giving you some free internet time or something? They're not exactly doing anyone any favours! * +

lakewolf 1.04.11 - 03:49pm
o2 im afraid not only give away surprises,there full of em,last 12months or so there bin shocking,signal issues aswell,! * +

arty25 1.04.11 - 10:30pm
No kidding! Yeah they did deduct for a days worth of internet. Pointless, as I have web and wi-fi on other number. Honestly, it's a bad day when you can't even swap over sim cards that you're being charged at a very annoying inconvenience, which is in actual fact fraudulence I would think! * +

lakewolf 1.04.11 - 11:27pm
my advice is change network,or emall them,tell them your jumping ship,i left them cus the signal was so bad i was giving money away,went on vodafone n never looked back,and i spend 10pound a month less and get a gret service m8, * +

arty25 2.04.11 - 12:11am
oh and look, on the stroke of midnight just there, they deducted another 1.00 saying that wap is free until midnight tomorrow. Total fraudulence. My advice to anyone would be not to swap sim cards over when you want to as they WILL charge you on the pretext of that they're doing you a good turn when they're not! * +

arty25 2.04.11 - 12:16am
If this happens to anyone, revert back to your usual number before midnight, and also discontinue to use wap before the stroke of midnight or they'll continue the charges. * +

lakewolf 2.04.11 - 06:28am
well like i said,thats why i said there called o2 surprises,thinks its still 25p. percall to ring them if it is then id ring them m8,see what happens! * +

arty25 3.04.11 - 12:01am
No I wouldn't give them anymore money. One more thing to add to this post, I couldn't say for certain, but I think disabling delivery reports and notifications stops it, as when they were deducting money, their messages about free internet until midnight blah blah was coming through as a notification rather than an actual text message. So I conclude that perhaps o2 are posssibly trying to exploit their customers through this way. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search