! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Digicel / Claro agreement! - Page 1/5

Subject: Digicel / Claro agreement!
Replies: 29 Views: 3713
> »
dtv 25.03.11 - 08:09pm
Not good for these two players to trade business. Claro gets digicel in honduras and el salvador and in return, Digicel will get claro in jamaica... I say hell noooo! * +

dtv 25.03.11 - 08:15pm
It's like att getting t-mobile usa, and every one is concerned except for those working at digicel in jamaica, viceversa * +

dtv 25.03.11 - 08:19pm
What about the consumers? Why is it they(business owners) always consider making more dollars their main priority and their customers can come in second place? * +

luda20 25.03.11 - 08:20pm
aslong as digi ge we free net me nuh have a problem * +

dtv 25.03.11 - 08:24pm
I have 4 claro numbers for god's sake and 1 digicel number, we need to keep the competition alive and prevent a monopoly in jamaica as we've had one before... Digicel would be like jps if you know what i mean! * +

dtv 25.03.11 - 08:31pm
@luda20, that would be nice but they would probably use claro's internet services for mobile data since claro has the better service. What about phones as low as 500 dollars, not to mention free nights or weekends and free calls to friends and family and triple your credit... And the list goes on... i'll miss you claro, please come again and buy out digi 5 years from now... :) * +

dtv 25.03.11 - 08:43pm
What about lte, will it still come through? Claro promised us it will be working to improve the throughputs to deliver speeds up to 172 mbps ...i believe Digicel will mess that plan up :( ...OUR in jamaica and others responsible for reviewing this deal in claro's latin american region, please dont give the green light, let Digicel (obrien) keep p*ssin off Claro's Slim and... * +

dtv 25.03.11 - 08:45pm
let Claro (Slim) keep getting on Digicel's Obrien's nerves! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum