! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia 6700 slide - Page 1/2

Subject: Nokia 6700 slide
Replies: 9 Views: 957
> »
tan66 8.02.11 - 11:35pm
I'm having a few problems with it and wondered if someone could help me please? 1st is when i download and install opera mini 4.2 or 5.1 i constantly get the messages ..'allow opera to access file' or download signed version. I've tried opera, getjar and other sites but cannot find a signed version. On my s40 i had options of changing settings before opening opera but i don't on this phone. * +

tan66 8.02.11 - 11:37pm
2nd problem is i keep getting the error message..'view interrupted downloads' so when it sends me to my default browser i click on options but cannot see any downloads which were interrupted. Thanku so much for helping me if you can * +

giffgaff 9.02.11 - 03:02pm
Hi tan66 try going into app manager then software instalation and set to all. Turn phone off and on and try them again * +

giffgaff 9.02.11 - 03:08pm
Check the settings you use is set to priority1 as well. * +

tan66 9.02.11 - 05:01pm
Thanku giffgaff i'l do that now :) * +

giffgaff 9.02.11 - 05:27pm
Hope it work for you. I have the same phone and opera 4.2 and 5.1 works ok. * +

tan66 9.02.11 - 05:40pm
I've just tried changing the settings but only have the options 'do not allow' or 'always ask' when it comes to reading user data. Also tried looking for interrupted downloads but cannot find any. Thanku for helping me giffgaff and i know i'l get there eventually * +

giffgaff 9.02.11 - 06:07pm
Menu. Settings. Settings again. Connection. Destinations. Internet. Highlight the correct settings you need. Options. Organise. Change priority. Highlight priority1. Press ok. Press back 3 times. Enter applications. App manager. Software installation. Set to all. Press back till you get to standby screen and turn phone off and on to save any changes. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search