! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

3 Unlimited Data - Page 1/1

Subject: 3 Unlimited Data
Replies: 5 Views: 929

carta 15.12.10 - 04:10pm
Unlimited data. No, for real this time. While US carriers are tripping over each other to claim the death of uncapped data allowances, the UK's 3G-only network operator is bringing them back like a pair of retro sneakers. Three's grandly titled The One Plan takes all limits and fair usage gotchas away and just lets you suckle bandwidth to your heart's content. * +

carta 15.12.10 - 04:10pm
And that explicitly includes tethering your phone to your laptop and using it as a 3G modem -- very classy. New and old customers will benefit from this, meaning that if you're already on this plan you're in line for a free upgrade. The offer's effective now and contracts start at 25 a month with a minimum term of one year. * +

carta 15.12.10 - 04:11pm
We'll be highly impressed if Three's network, never mind this deal, survives a full year of being bashed over the head by iPlayer streams and YouTube uploads, but here's hoping, eh? * +

plzgvhug 15.12.10 - 11:38pm
hmm.. Too good to be true and besides its on a contract. Im aware of the pitfalls of heavy data use on contract. Huge bills anyone? Small print is small for a reason. * +

bosshogg 17.12.10 - 04:29pm
just had a lok on their site. 35 qud gives you truly unlimited web, 5000 texts and 2000 or so mins, cant remember those exactly, it's a 2 year contract though and an ipone 4. I'm tempted. I can no longer get the page to load on thier site though. Oh, and 69 quid for the phone. * +

plzgvhug 20.12.10 - 02:03am
wait till every1 jumps on it. Especially the heavy downloaders. It isnt gonna stay unlimited for long i gaurrantee it. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search