! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question - Page 1/1

Subject: question
Replies: 5 Views: 1142

mrperfct 8.11.10 - 09:40pm
Think my bro has the same problem where calz sometimes don come thru.. only after a short while duz it pop up as a voice msg that i hav 1 misd cal. vodacom sa, using a d900i.. * +

mrperfct 8.11.10 - 09:40pm
Whats the cause of this? * +

mrperfct 8.11.10 - 10:40pm
signal works fine.. phones never off either.. * +

garion 8.11.10 - 11:29pm
I'm not saying this IS the problem, but I've seem it mentioned many times across the web, and often this seems to happen if you have an open GPRS connection (for instance if you're browsing or some auto-connect app is retrieving pop3 email, twitter or whatever). When this IS the case there's little you can do, as you can't NOT use data just in case someone's gonna call, but it might be worth checking to see if that's when it's happening. * +

mrperfct 9.11.10 - 09:20pm
im usin opera mini 4.2.. bolt beta browser nd mix it.. nt sure they affect much..? * +

garion 9.11.10 - 10:15pm
Well if you're using them WHEN a call comes in.. I mean it may, it may not, just that so many people report the problem on different phones, different networks, and the active data connection always seems to be the one common denominator. Unfortunately this is a case where all I'm offering is a possible explanation rather than a solution, as there's little you can do except to ensure you terminate data connections when not absolutely vital. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search