! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

opera problems - Page 1/3

Subject: opera problems
Replies: 19 Views: 1001
> »
pmbguy69 23.10.10 - 07:16pm
greetings all, i've been having a problem trying to access pro using opera mini... It pops up a message saying An error occurred on the server when processing the url... anyone else had this problem? it still works fine on my pc and phones wap browser though... * +

suges 23.10.10 - 07:23pm
*waits for garion to arrive* tea2 * +

ak47th 24.10.10 - 07:06am
Why can't u check d trick u are using * +

garion 24.10.10 - 09:53am
No answer from me I'm afraid poor but I've been experiencing the same problem sporadically, not just here but on a number of sites. They've recently released native versions for iPhone, Android and Blackberry though, and the consequent increase in users is occasionally overloading the OperaMini servers. Having said that, Pro did appear to be down for a few hours yesterday afternoon. * +

pmbguy69 24.10.10 - 10:46am
lol, i been unable to get on pro for almost three days with opera... I thought they decided to block it as a browser or something... cause the error page only comes from pro... never seen it on any other sites... * +

garion 24.10.10 - 11:42am
Well I'm here with Mini now and it's fine, I presume in 'settings/advanced/protocol' you've tried switching between 'http' and 'socket'. * +

sugatets 25.10.10 - 12:11pm
Yea same prob ere cant get to connect. * +

xxxruby 28.10.10 - 03:47pm
Am gettin same on my music express since last wkend could get on on b4 it with mini opera thou * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search