! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

giffgaff news - Page 1/11

Subject: giffgaff news
Replies: 77 Views: 10387
> »
ragnorak 1.07.10 - 11:49pm
Free mobile internet on the O2-based network giffgaff is extended until 1st October 2010 (limit 100mb per day). Also all monthly goodybags (bundles) except the text-only one are half-price in July, which means you can get 300 xnet minutes, unlimited texts and fully unlimited mobile internet for only 7.50! See my group for more. * +

lapple 2.07.10 - 04:20am
Yes Giffgaff Set the way forward, To network provider's have had it to good for too long, Great network, good signal, Great value.. * +

ragnorak 2.07.10 - 03:59pm
Yup, you can even earn back the cost of your top-ups just by sending a few emails to your friends. If anyone thinks it's all too good to be true then have a look here http://ow.ly/26i9G * +

batnutz 2.07.10 - 04:09pm
the free mobile internet will be extended long into next year if not permanent, well depending on when Giffgaff are satisfied that they have enough customers on board. * +

ragnorak 3.07.10 - 04:20pm
@batnutz they claim it's because O2 aren't ready to provide the billing system yet as they want to finish upgrading their 3G network first. * +

ragnorak 3.07.10 - 04:23pm
When it does end you'll still be able to buy a 10 pound goodybag to get unlimited mobile internet though. A lot of people get confused by this and think the unlimited internet element of goodybags will be dropped when the free period ends, but that isn't the case. * +

batnutz 4.07.10 - 01:22am
Rag i wud av 2 stick with my theory that they are gonna drag the free internet on until they hit a certain number of customers, obviously they wont admit this as it looks bad on them but eitha way im quite satisfied with them as i only use my mobile now an then, plus i just use saynoto0870 an call my energy suppliers ect usin the 0800 numbaz that are free on giffgaff. * +

gizmo2k 4.07.10 - 02:14am
So that means all thought it finish's october it will still be unlimited on the bundles only. As its confusing to work it out. I got two sim's as was thinkin on going on to them. Then see internet was gettin dropped and decided not to bother. As use the net alot. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search