! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Blackberry my fatas* - Page 4/4

Subject: Blackberry my fatas*
« <
aznmitzz 16.05.10 - 10:10am
n different interests maybe different phones. if u looking for good app phones u looking at iphones or android operating system phones i reckon. * +

dani2xll 16.05.10 - 02:10pm
BB is THE No1 for Corporate email. RIM Research in Motion has the push email down to a T. With the BB pin they are now getting the teens on side due to the free instant messaging. They dont have to think about topping up or buying free text bundles, its all there in one package. For the more serious dedicated phone users, we need more than just push email so we choose outside of the BB range. * +

garion 16.05.10 - 03:03pm
It's always rather irritated me that if people find you've got email on your phone they say 'oh it's a Blackberry..', no idea how they managed to make mobile email synonymous with the brand. I've had email on every phone for the last 20 years, and I've got push mail via Activesync on my WM device. * +

polo_011 16.05.10 - 10:17pm
Yombo, well then clearly YOU are NOT part of BB's target market, why make it such a big deal? You are not who they are aiming their products at,simple, no need to make such a noise,if NOKIA suits you then thats fine. Garion,its the same as EVERY touchscreen now being seen as an iPhone wana be, even thou touchscreens have been around long before it, realy gets to me to but thats just how it is lol. * +

capehope 21.05.10 - 08:52pm
ohh very nice *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark