! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MTN SA DATA PRICE - Page 1/4

Subject: MTN SA DATA PRICE
Replies: 25 Views: 2920
> »
rock.lee 24.03.10 - 10:08am
Refer to link. : http://mybroadband.co.za/news/cellular/11844.html i'll move to mtn if vodacom does not lower its data rates soon! * +

vicehybr 25.03.10 - 06:04am
...vodacom looks stupid at there typer moments, always need a push by MTN. * +

phly_kid 25.03.10 - 07:15am
in reality has anything really changed.. i'm trying to figure out how this new move of theirs is better however i cannot put a finger on it. From what i understand you buy the same thing at the same price it was before but now lasts longer? is that it since new rate has been introduced. only thing looking good there is 90 minutes data bundle priced at R25 equating to 27c per minute. * +

phly_kid 25.03.10 - 07:18am
so they charge you for the time and not for the download??or will they say downloading is different and you get charged accordingly if you do. Maybe someone knowledgable can shed some clarity in this... there has to be a catch.. there just has to be. Until then i'll stick to virgin mobile and even though the speeds are slow its just for surfin for email and that kinda stuff not heavy downloading * +

rock.lee 27.03.10 - 06:00am
I dont think u see the whole article. They have a 80 price decrease on out of bundle rates * +

phly_kid 27.03.10 - 06:06am
whici is to get you to buy the bundle. my point is the price of the bundles hasnt changed. just the usage. plus out of bundle should mean when the bundle is finished. * +

phly_kid 27.03.10 - 06:07am
which is to get you to buy the bundle. my point is the price of the bundles hasnt changed. just the usage. plus out of bundle should mean when the bundle is finished. * +

vicehybr 28.03.10 - 06:33am
84percent reduction kicked in this morning, guys please supervise ur usage....and please give feedback. Please and thank you * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search