! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ovi.com help pls - Page 1/4

Subject: ovi.com help pls
Replies: 27 Views: 2687
> »
woritsez 4.01.10 - 02:10pm
incoming n outgoing name of mail server ? And is it imap or pop3 ? I'm sick to death of trying. * +

woritsez 4.01.10 - 02:16pm
i'm try'n to complete the boxes to set up an ovi mail box on a nokia n95.. Its doin me sweed in.. Any1 that can list the correct settings as applicable to creating an ovi mailbox on an n95 .. Please jump right in. * +

woritsez 4.01.10 - 02:24pm
nokia messaging.. I downloaded that application.. Its my app's bit.. Clicking on It takes me to my ovi email.. Where theres welcome emails from both ovi and nokia messaging.. 1st time i went there.. There was even music. But when i tried to test it..by Mms frm my n95 to mailbox at ovi.. or nokia messaging.. Is it 1 or the other or both..? I dunno. But the mssage didnt arrive tho report said sent * +

woritsez 4.01.10 - 02:29pm
theres the option sync to server.. What server ? Sync what in what way, what for ? It was set to yes sync.. I changed it to no.. I dont know what it does. You lot are fat fking help.. Hello.. Any one here ? * +

dynamicf 4.01.10 - 03:07pm
I use blueyonder mail as my server on my n95. Incoming is blueyonder.co.uk, outgoing is o2.co.uk. I think thats what you asked anyway? Change the blueyonder bit to ovi and see how you get on. * +

dynamicf 4.01.10 - 03:16pm
If that's no good try posting in the s60 forum. Someone in there will know. * +

bampop 4.01.10 - 03:16pm
Incoming email: User name: you@ovi.com Password: ***** Incoming mail server: imap.mail.ovi.com Mailbox type: IMAP 4 Security (ports) SSL/TLS Port: Default * +

bampop 4.01.10 - 03:18pm
Outgoing email: My email address: username@ovi.com User name: username@ovi.com Password: ***** Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.ovi.com Security (ports): SSL/TLS Port: Default * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search