! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Voda Data - Page 1/2

Subject: Voda Data
Replies: 10 Views: 1717
> »
zackzero 28.11.09 - 03:02pm
I recharged with R12. Bought a 5MB data bundle and here's the crazy part. My call log showed that I used about 3.5 MB of data. Checked my data via 111 and I had nothing left. Check my air balance. R0.00. Wtf Voda? By the way why haven't we seen a price drop in data bundles or specials yet? * +

ladibud 28.11.09 - 07:54pm
It's happend to me, i demanded that they investigate n i was reimbursed.. Prices to drop round abt Feb i think. * +

axlisbak 29.11.09 - 05:38am
do what ladibud did, if you get ripped off and do nothing then the company woll think it can get away with it. report it and theyll be apoligising * +

axlisbak 29.11.09 - 05:40am
i had 30 dollars in telstra (an aussie network provider) credit left, i downloaded on my laptop a short video and found my credit had dissapeared, next day i rang up, and after proving they ripped me off somehow, they reluctantly reimbursed me dislike.gif pathetic how companies work now * +

nosfratu 2.12.09 - 08:35am
zackzero why not just load 1 bundle like 500meg or like me a 1gig a month ? and why check ur call log after u recharge in anycase it will still be full of your old usages dude if it shows used in ur call log its not a network problem BUT a PROBLEM with YOUR PHONE..... or either u did use it.... and just forgot ... go to the codacom4me website create an account and u can track ur spenditure better * +

nosfratu 2.12.09 - 08:37am
sorry meant to say vodacom4me not codacom lol * +

ladibud 2.12.09 - 09:48am
If he is like me then he will clear counters when he recharges, or starts a new session. Voda tried that argument with me, lost nd had to reimburse me. It has no matter what amount he chooses to recharge with.. They can't just take ur data. * +

zackzero 4.12.09 - 04:56pm
Im exactly like you ladibud. It's not me or my phone it's vodacom. Or atleast was. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search