! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

5800 Yahoo Mail setu - Page 1/2

Subject: 5800 Yahoo Mail setu
Replies: 9 Views: 1351
> »
bonayo 1.10.09 - 02:23pm
Hello gud ppl. I'm new in this forum. I have a problem with Yahoo mail. I have tried to configure it to my 5800, but I am told to check my incoming mail settings * +

bonayo 1.10.09 - 02:27pm
The problem is when I enter my email box using the web, I can only receive but not send emails. But when I set it up in my fone, I can only send but not receive. * +

bonayo 1.10.09 - 02:29pm
There are forms which are attached, and have to feel in then return them back with the same email. If anyone could help me please. God bless * +

f1ddy 1.10.09 - 03:52pm
use sett. Wizzard in apps * +

bonayo 2.10.09 - 09:23am
Thnx bro! When I use the wizard, it sets it to IMAP4 for incoming mail. I think I have to put it on POP3 protocol. After the wizard has done, it cant connect * +

bonayo 2.10.09 - 09:25am
Thnx bro! When I use the wizard, it sets it to IMAP4 for incoming mail. I think I have to put it on POP3 protocol. After the wizard has done, it cant connect. It asks for email username and password which gladly provide. I dont know what to do * +

opopanax 2.10.09 - 04:38pm
I think you need a premium account to get that to work. I can help with the IM settings though, if you're interested smile * +

vicehybr 4.10.09 - 11:41pm
I think Nokia Messaging will do, thats if u dont mind it. But its still one and the same just install it, its free, receive and send instantly also attach files. Go to Menu, Downloads, Messaging and download Nokia Messaging. Gud luck * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search